- When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
- We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
- When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of Destiny Design Marketing Ltd.
- To our affiliates, or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties or transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access, correct, and request the erasure of your personal data.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.
What is a Cookie?